Tag: pangu jailbreak
Now it has reached more than one month of the public release of iOS 10.3 to the public with a bunch of new features. After that Apple again released another minor update to the public to fix the existing bugs and to improve system performance. Well, in this time Apple again starts to seeds for another upcoming iOS version. So, all the iOs lovers aware of that update. But at the time there was a huge change in the jailbreak community. Yes, recently there was an iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak demo has released. So, with that now the jailbreak lovers are a flurry to know bout that demo. OK, then here you can go through with this for more information.
after each and every iOS version, update release the jailbreak community seeking for a cracking tool to blast the version and enjoy Cydia with that. As like those jailbreak lovers wait for a long time to receive a possible jailbreak tool. And finally, in 2016 December Italian hacker Luca has released the jailbreak tool based on Google Project Zero. Therefore, when iOS 10.3 released to the public jailbreak users hope Luca will update Yalu 10.3 to comply with it. Anyhow, Luca has withdrawn from the jailbreak community. But after that, we can see another tool will be released soon.
About iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak Demo
Have you updated about the iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak demo? Yes, now this was the hottest news in the jailbreak community. There was a technological conference held in Mercedez Benz Arena, on expo avenue in Shanghai on last week. Yes, the conference is named as Janus and, the jailbreak demo was arisen on there. Yes, till the moment there was a limited range to know details on this. But nowadays we can see there were several images and a video clip has moved around the web. Actually, they have posted by a popular Chinese jailbreak supporter Min Zheng, in his private Weibo account.In accordance with the existing details, it has clearly shown that an iOS 10.3.1 running iPhone 7 has jailbroken. Well, this was a god news for the iPhone 7 and 7 plus users. But remember, it can only comply with iOS 10.3.1 and 10.3 supported 64-bit devices. Others can’t gain from this cracking utility.
iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak release date
Yes, now when the jailbreak lovers getting know about this jailbreak demo they are agog to know about the release date of the cracking tool. Actually, keep in mind still there was no any official note from the Pangu team related their jailbreak demo. All the available details are from the third party. Further, till now there were no any trustful details related to the jailbreak release date. But now, there was a rumor related to the release date. So, based on that, it reveals Pangu has decided to release their latest cracking tool after the release of the iOS 10.3.2. Yes, iOS 10.3.2 is in 5th beta and we can hope an imminent release. Of course, then you can use the cracking tool in soon. So, wait and see.
Should you Upgrade
Well, now jailbreak lovers are hurry to prepare your beloved iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to comply with the upcoming Pangu 1jailbreakbhreak tool. So, they are mainly concern to upgrade their devices to the current version. Well, in this time jailbreak users need to have a tough decision. If anyone currently jailbroke their device and enjoy Cydia then they can stay tuned with that. and the users who are already updated the device to iOS 10.3 or iOS 10.3.1 no need to worry. they can stay tuned there and keep in mind don’t update the device to any future update. Then who need to have a difficult decision?
Actually, if you are still in any iOS 10.2 or older jailbreak friendly version and wait to have a worthy jailbreak tool. then you want to have this tough decision. Because, if you updated and the Pangu 10 will not release then you have locked there and loses the chance gain from Yalu 10.2. So, think so and have the correct decision. But in my point of view, it is better to stay for another more days and see what will happen. If the rumor got real you can have the tool immediately. and remember, you have left more time before Apple close the windows for iOS 10.3.1. Finally, till that, you can stay tuned with us to have more fresh updates.
Since Yalu stops at iOS 10.2, we started getting questions on iOS 10.3 Jailbreak. In fact, iOS 10.3 is the next trust in jailbreak for those especially missed Yalu, being updated to 10.2.1 current latest. Then what will be the state of Cydia up in future? Will you be able to jailbreak once iOS 10.3 come out of betas? To make everything clear, stroll through all updates now.
iOS 10.3 is Coming
As the third major update planned to take over 10th iteration of Apple mobile operating system, iOS 10.3 wins a lot of consideration of the community even at betas. And as some rumors put forward, 10.3 going to be the final major landing of iOS 10 as Apple now carries on work for iOS 11. So as in previous iOS 9 series, iOS 10.3 would too probably going be stop at the third major state but making a chapter never forgettable. In fact, 10.3 will bring plenteous feature upgrades to the operating system together with security enhancements, UI improvements and more. So once you download iOS 10.3 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, it will sort out the problems followed in time of iOS 10.2.1, 10.2 or previous and will make the run stable. But do you think it will drop off the significance towards iOS 10.3 jailbreak?
As of this writing, you will note iOS 10.3 beta 6 out for both developers and public testers. So any signed to the official testing program can go through the new beta to know what Apple will bring in the course of 10.3.
iOS 10.3 Jailbreak in Progress
While Yalu keeps a fine steer in jailbreak chapters, we get the doubt on the Cydia possibilities of versions above 10.2. In fact, Todesco too has confirmed this is his final tool project and has no intention of working for further. So simply, Todesco will remain only in demonstrations after the release of Yalu jailbreak. But as this does not say iOS 10.2.1 or upcoming 10.3 not jailbreakable, we keep you awake on all updates ahead. So probably, this could be the chance for prominent jailbreak developers to end the silence by taking the user to trustable tool progress. But as we still in wanting of any proofs, we ask you for a little more wait here.
Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 10.3
When concerning the jailbreak community, Pangu has a remarkable role in almost every chapter. And most importantly, we cannot take no-notice of what Pangu stated during MOSEC back in months when times iOS 10 introduced. So with all that, team Pangu is largely projected to head the next working tool launch as a different work from Yalu. And also said iOS 10.3 going to be a turning episode in iOS 10, we could hope Pangu 10.3 as the next work to be released. So let’s keep on waiting as all above, iOS 10.3 needs to come out of betas.
Yalu on the way to Official
Yalu started working with beta 7 about weeks back. And as it said stable for anyone interest, you can work it up on any 64-bit device running iOS 10 to 10.2. But remember it still omits iPhone 7 jailbreak on iOS 10.2 and comes with no hope for versions above iOS 10.2.
The tool accepts semi-untethered flow with Cydia impactor and side loading the IPA. And as it is a hybrid version of both tethered and untethered features, you are forced to re-run the app every time with a reboot.
As to the reports, the release of iOS 10.3 will make some changes in jailbreak. So probably Yalu official release too may be hold until Apple come with 10.3. And for further, the most waiting iOS 10.3 jailbreak will too powered up a clue soon Apple get the step. So wait for some more times ahead to catch all new to come in jailbreak and Cydia. But if you are already with a jailbroken device, do not be hurry to upgrade 10.3 as we are still uncertain of getting jailbreak or not.
Find anything hesitant? Reach us for further clarifications.
Pangu announced the release of a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2-9.3.3. The tool was only available in Chinese language help when releasing but now you are access to English version as well. So now it is time Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 that was excitedly awaited to hear. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to jailbreak iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 with the new Pangu jailbreak tool. And it is recommended update iOS 9.3.3 before turn to jailbreak, if you still not and have no specific reason to stick to an older firmware.
Because this is a Windows-only jailbreak when it announced first, you needed a PC, or a Mac with either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows to jailbreak your device. But now you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with help of a Windows PC, Mac or else with Linux support.
Another thing we need to note before getting started is that this jailbreak only supports 64-bit iOS devices, so the iPhone 5 older models are officially out of support. It’s unknown if this will change in the future, but still we found no change.
The list of supported devices currently are:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2,
- iPad Pro
Those of you who have jailbroken your iOS 9.2-9.3.3 devices with the new Pangu jailbreak tool should know by now that it’s a semi-untethered jailbreak. This means you have to re-run the jailbreak tool every time you reboot your device, but it’s easier than one might think. But you may get confused if you had your previous time with a stable jailbreak like iOS 9-9.0.2.
In this piece, we’ll talk about how to reboot your semi-untethered jailbroken iOS 9.2-9.3.3 device properly so that Cydia works as expected after your device turns back on.
What is a Semi-untethered Jailbreak?
A semi-untethered jailbreak is a hybrid between an untethered jailbreak and a tethered jailbreak.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu-Jailbreak Guide
If you have one of the supported devices, have access to a Windows, Mac or Linux machine, and want to jailbreak your iOS device, then you’re going to want to follow these steps:
1) Update your iOS device to iOS 9.3.3. This is the latest jailbreakable firmware and this means you’re going to want to install it because it has all of the latest bug fixes and security features
2) Make sure to turn off Find My iPhone and to disable your passcode on the device you’re jailbreaking, then plug it into your computer with the Lightning cable
3) Make sure the computer has iTunes installed on it before proceeding; you can download it here. If you haven’t already, be sure to trust your computer from your iOS device and trust your iOS device from iTunes
4) Download the PP/Pangu jailbreak tool installer for Windows, Click below
5) Right-click on it and click Run As Administrator
6) Windows will ask you to trust the publisher. Click on the Yes button
7) Windows may also ask you to trust the app for Windows Firewall, so go ahead and Trust the connections
8) When the tool launches, click on the only button in the UI and it’ll start downloading and installing the actual jailbreak tool
9) When finished, you’ll notice a new app with the PP icon on it
10) Right-click it and choose Run As Administrator once again
11) Next, click on the Yes button when asked if the app can run on your PC
12) The jailbreak tool interface will open and attempt to discover any connected devices, so wait for a few minutes
13) Once your device is discovered, click on the green button to continue
14) The green button will begin to display a loading circle to indicate it’s working
15) After a few minutes, you will be asked for your Apple ID. Proceed at your own risk and log in, or do what we did and create a phony Apple ID to log in with. When your information is entered, click on the green button to log in (We her recommend you to have a secondary Apple ID)
16) Now wait a few minutes longer and a Pangu/PP app appears on your iOS device’s Home screen
17) You now want to go to your Settings app (not the Pangu/PP app), and navigate to General > Device Management
18) Tap on the profile that appears here, and then tap on the blue Trust button that appears with your email address.
19) In the pop-up prompt, tap on the red Trust button, and then go to your Home screen after you’ve successfully trusted the profile.
20) Next, you want to launch the Pangu/PP app that was on your Home screen. You will be prompted to allow push notifications. Make sure to allow them by tapping on the OK button
21) Next, tap on the circle in the app, and then it will turn into a line of text
22) Now, lock your device by pressing your sleep button once. After a few moments, you should see a notification appear
23) After a few seconds, you should also see a prompt for your device’s storage getting full. This is normal, and indicates Cydia is being installed. You can unlock your device and re-launch the Pangu/PP app and you should see it trying to install Cydia.
24) Your device should automatically reboot itself a few moments after, and when it turns back on, you should see Cydia on your Home screen
25) Launch Cydia, and it will re-load data and prepare the filesystem as it typically always does when you jailbreak your device
Congratulations on successfully done jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on your iDevice. So start playing all your favorites with new Cydia 9.3.3. And wait for more updates from Pangu 9.3.3.
Apple has done a great job for iOS 9.3, deservedly for iPhone, iPad ad iPod Touch
After the Huge testing, Apple has updated their version with fixes for Bugs that have a problem with prior versions ios 9.0 and ios 9.1. If anyone use the Apple latest iDevice Model, then now you are possible to an enhanced device with the download ios 9.3.It has been newly. This is best recent ios update of the ios 9 series which is able to download on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch as well. Will see how iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus is working with the jailbreak ios 9.3. It will not workable yet with the jailbreak community as soon as possible.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3 Await for Cydia download on latest Pair of iDevice & you should know the Futures
iOs 9.3 has come in with the Variety of feature that will be the best feature called Night Shift. We can compose those features to your iPhone 6S and iPhone 6s Plus device. It will help you to keep your device Brightness, which is different than other features. With that feature, you aBle you get some idea to how to actives it to the night shift on your Phone. The process will take some times, I promise to come again with the Directions how to make it. Somehow, do you know, it has more features as Wi-Fi data Usage Notifications, Preserve Notes, Renovated News App, iCloud Sync, Live photos, Health App, Carly and extra other features on ios 9.3 downloads. It should work on your device when after the download it.
Possible Jailbreak iOS 9.3 for Pangu and Taig Prominent Jailbreak tools
Pangu and Taig have given priority for ios 9.3 jailbreaks Now, They are working for Jailbreak ios 9.3 to be a First come tool. Pangu is the ideal jailbreak Possible too that can never find any whether else. But we cannot neglect Taig Tool also, because, they were with the ios 8.4 jailbreaks and not becomes with Onwards tools. Pangu has stopped Final jailbreak tool as Pangu jailbreak ios 9.1.It has been Possible in lately. And do you hear 3k assistant, sometimes you may not a family that word, meant of that is the 3k assistant partner of the Taig Jailbreak has confirmed their new smash for the immediate Jailbreak. That is why Pangu tried to overcome Taig tool. We cannot foretell who will be the first and fast jailbreak tool. We can expect ios 9.3 as ios 9.1 from Pangu tool. There are more tools will not Jailbreak ios 9.2 and ios 9.2.1.But maybe the next jailbreak tool will be jailbreak ios 9.3 before the ios 9.2 and ios 9.2.1.
Conclusion for New released iOS 9.3 Public version
Who is the willingness of Jailbreak? Verily, you cannot wait for till Jailbreak ios 9.3. There is only one option to customize your device. It is ios 9.1 jailbreak tool. It was a Final jailbreak tool that can offer you to Jailbreak your device .so then we expect the jailbreak ios 9.3 too will be there as another tool of the same team Pangu Jailbreak including High-security Features. Those who will wait for its Jailbreak can refer for all news of ios 9.3 Jailbreak.
Pangu 9 jailbreak tool has updated to new version 1.2.0. The new Pangu 9 1.2 is also available for windows operating system only at this moment. Mac OS X version of the tool will be release soon. Although mac users can use virtual PC to jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac. Anyhow, the new one also released with the fix for overheating and app crashing issues and many other improvements. Here is the complete changelog of Pangu 9 1.2 :
- Latest Cydia version of 1.1.26 with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open URL scheme in MobileSafari.
- Fixed bug for Manage Storage. Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Mange Storage
We facilitated to download pangu 9 1.2 new tool from our article directly. So download and ready to jailbreak your idevice. Oh, I forgot to tell about that if you have already jailbroken iDevice using earlier versions of Pangu 9 jailbreak tool, then you can restore latest pangu untethered package opening the cydia in your idevice. NO NEED TO JAILBREAK AGAIN.
Pangu 9 1.2 Device Compatibility : iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with retina, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 4, 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
Pangu 9 1.2 Firmware Compatibility : iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
Important points about Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak
- Pangu 9 jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Pangu always recommends to backup before the process. When you something goes wrong, a backup will be a good idea to restore your idevice.
- Both Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options need to be disabled.
- Enable Airplane mode especially.
- Check whether latest iTunes version installed or not. If you did not installed, please remind to install iTunes.
- If you updated your device using OTA, you should restore your idevice using iTunes, because OTA updates do not work with jailbreak concept.
Pangu 9 1.2 Jailbreak Tutorial for Windows
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 tool.
- Attach your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to PC using USB data cable.
- Open the tool and lets to identify your idevice.
- You will find the first window. Click Start.
- Then you will see the second window. Click Already backup.
- WWDC and Pangu apps will appear on the home screen.
- Pangu will ask for permission to enable airplane mode again and unlock your idevice. Give the permission.
- Now Pangu starts to run on the home screen.
- You will see the message “Jailbreak Completed”. Be happy guys. After device rebooting, you will find cydia icon on your idevice home screen.
- If you saw the message “Disk is almost full”. Don’t be confuse, because it will disappear after install media.
- Don’t try to use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch during the process time, because process will stuck without the proper ending.
- If you failed on the jailbreak in many times, don’t worry. Reboot your iPhone and computer and try again or enable airplane mode again and try again or otherwise you can restore your idevice using pangu restore function and try again.