Constant exploiting and researching vulnerabilities have made us still awake on a new jailbreak prospect. Although we run back about a year when talking about the latest possibility of the public jailbreak as Yalu, it looks like someone is eagerly in the need of an update just like us for the chance of jailbreak and Cydia. So at a moment, Apple rests on iOS 11.2, this is about the chance Jailbreak iOS 11.2 could draw. Learn about iOS 11.2 to its jailbreak possibilities here.
iOS 11 is Apple’s latest operating system packed with latest mobile technology trends. But as how big as Apple’s plans on the 11th iteration, we find some more exciting changes through the upgrades corresponding. And iOS 11.2 is one of them on which Apple now rests, introducing some more essential changes to the user. That includes Airplay 2 feature, Apple cash pay and more. And the most noticeable fact is, it comes with more look to iPhone X, with faster wireless charging, live wallpapers and more.
Features to get with iOS 11.2 Download?
Although iOS 11.1 was somewhat major in concern features and other improvements to the operating system, in iOS 11.2, we now see better improvements. So here we go for all iOS 11.2 Features in brief.
- Gives chance to Apple pay cash feature in iOS 11.2. From that, you can get with person to person money transfer facility through the iMessages in your messages. And for that, you need to be connected with either debit or credit card. The receiving cash will be gathered on a separate Apple Pay Cash card that you will find in the Apple Wallet
- Bringing AirPlay 2 feature to take easier multiple device’s audio output control through the connected iPhone. You can simply make the feature working through Now Playing from Control center to discover the available devices. You can control multiple devices with individual media at a one time
- Offering faster 7.5 W wireless charging for flagship iPhone X, iPhone 8, and 8 Plus. You can enjoy the feature connecting to a third party wireless charger
- Control Center coming with various tweaks in 11.2. And some of the changes bring use to iPhone X
- Introduces two new pop-ups in the Control Center when using WiFi and Bluetooth
- Give new live wallpapers to iPhone X and also giving chance to older iPhone 7 and 7 Plus to enjoy iPhone 8-exclusive wallpapers
- Fix to Calculator latency bug and more
- Slightly tweaked Emojis including Camera and Whiskey glass
- Slight system improvements to make more stable performance
Should you Update or Not?
If you are definitely in need of better performance or any fix to a certain bug, taking iOS 11.2 is essential. But if you give the first vote to jailbreak, there are some facts you should consider. Let us see what they are as follows.
Way to Jailbreak iOS 11.2
As of this writing, there is no jailbreak available for any version later iOS 10-10.2. So iOS 11.2 jailbreak remains a doubt at the moment even with no demonstration of showing possibilities. But as of constant experimenting of jailbreak developers and iOS researchers, we can have some hope on the future prospect of jailbreak and Cydia.
If you remember the demonstration recently by Liang Cheng from KeenLab, we are clear that iOS 11.1.1 is jailbrekable on iPhone X. Although we have no prediction how relevant that on Jailbreak iOS 11.2 for now, there could be some relevance in sometimes ahead. And as this is not the very first time we came to meet iOS 11 Jailbreak possibilities, we can hope a reliable public release soon in the future. That can be KeenLab who own thanks to all three demonstrations so far or Todesco of Yalu Jailbreak who has previously revealed the WebKit exploit in 11th iteration. If not, there can be any other as well who has desire and skill to make jailbreak chances possible on latest 11. So let us wait and watch.