Surprise! Most awaited iOS 9 jailbreak tool has released. Pangu has surprised everyone with releasing Pangu 9 jailbreak tool to iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak for supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touches. Pangu is the most famed jailbreak community, up came from China. Hence, our article will guide you to jailbreak your unjailbroken iDevice properly. Before you go through the jailbreak method, please read carefully which important tips given below.
Some important key points before you go through the process :
Pangu 9 jailbreak is currently available only for windows users, but we hope to iOS 9 jailbreak tool for Mac so soon.
Pangu 9 jailbreak supported iOS devices :
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c ,iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2,iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 (retian), iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch (Fifth and sixth generations)
Support firmware versions :
- iOS 9.0
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Pangu 9 jailbreak is completely untethered. No need to especial requirements or knowledge to handle Pangu jailbreak.
Using iTunes or iCloud, do complete device backup of your all of important information. When something goes wrong, backup will be a good idea. It will be the best escape plan to restore your idevice.
Turn off Passcode or Touch ID and Find my iPhone functions after simply navigate to the Settings menu on your device.
If you installed anti-virus programs to secure your device, remind to disable all anti-virus programs or firewalls. It will help to prevent Pangu connecting to the internet.
Switch on your device’s Airplane mode.
How to jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 jailbreak
- Download Pangu v1.0.0 latest version from here : Download pangu 9 jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch jailbreak.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC via proper USB data cable.
- Open the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool which is downloaded on your PC. Right click on the Pangu exe application and select the “Run as Administrator” function.
- Pangu will take few minutes to recognize your idevice. After that, you can see the jailbreak window with process continue button. Click on the “Start”.
- You have to click “Already backup” button on the next window.
- You can see the Pangu app and WWDC app installing on your device home screen. Your device will reboot and then pangu will ask to enable airplane mode. Do it.
- At 75%, Pangu will start to unlock your device and run the Pangu app on your home screen. After a short jailbreak period, you will see the “Jailbreak completed” message and device will restart itself.
- Now you will find Cydia icon on your idevice home screen. Now you can re-enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and antivirus programs.
If you could not jailbreak your device properly following those steps, you can follow our video tutorial given below :
I think, now you have a jailbroken idevice. Enjoy with new cydia tweaks, apps, mods, themes and more downloading from cydia. You should use Pangu 9 jailbreak tool at your own risk, because we can’t get responsible of your device damaging.