After Pangu v1.1.0, Pangu team has updated iOS 9 jailbreak tool into Pangu v1.1.0 fixing several bugs and some improvements. This tool is also released only for windows users. Mac users can use windows virtual machine to jailbreak iOS 9 using Pangu jailbreak. However, they can expect Pangu jailbreak mac version so soon. The tool is supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touches running on iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2. We already provided Pangu9 1.1 download link below.
Pangu 9 1.1 supported iOS devices : iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
Pangu9 1.1 Supported Firmware : iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
Any users who have already jailbroken their idevices using any pangu9 version, they do not jailbreak their idevices again. They can update to the latest Pangu 9.0.x untethered 1.1 package from cydia. If you wish to jailbreak your lovely apple device, then just download Pangu9 1.1 and enter to the simple and trustful jailbreak process for install cydia.
Here is the full change logs of Pangu’s new Pangu9 1.1 :
In the Pangu9 1.1 jailbreak tool, we indicated some fixed bugs and optimized jailbreak process. With Pangu’s new tool releasing they updated their official page with complete change logs of Pangu9 1.1, like this :
Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices.
Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
All Pangu9 jailbreak tool methods are similar. So follow our tutorial linked below on how to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch model :
- How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu9 1.1 tutorial [Windows]
Cydia installation is the main part of the jailbreak. If you still encounter any problem during or after the Pangu 9 jailbreak process, you can follow our troubleshooting and help guide the iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak given below.
Troubleshooting and Help Guide
- Remind to take complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud before the process.
- Don’t use your idevice while the process going on.
- If you will find the message “ Disk is almost full” warning message, it is not harmful for your device. During the jailbreak process, pangu starts to write some important files into system partition leading this message. After install cydia, the message will be disappear itself.
- We suggest to do reboot both of your device or restore your device using Pangu restore function or otherwise enable airplane mode if you failed on the jailbreak in many more times.
- It is better that avoid OTA updates, because OTA updates do not capable for jailbreak concept. So iTunes is the best way to update any iOS 9 firmware. If you already have OTA firmware update in your idevice, before jailbreak you should restore your device again using iTunes. Then you can prevent jailbreak failure.
Terms : Use Pangu9 1.1 jailbreak tool at your own risk. We can’t assume the responsibility of any of your device damages.