Pangu 9 jailbreak tool has updated to new version 1.2.0. The new Pangu 9 1.2 is also available for windows operating system only at this moment. Mac OS X version of the tool will be release soon. Although mac users can use virtual PC to jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac. Anyhow, the new one also released with the fix for overheating and app crashing issues and many other improvements. Here is the complete changelog of Pangu 9 1.2 :
- Latest Cydia version of 1.1.26 with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open URL scheme in MobileSafari.
- Fixed bug for Manage Storage. Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Mange Storage
We facilitated to download pangu 9 1.2 new tool from our article directly. So download and ready to jailbreak your idevice. Oh, I forgot to tell about that if you have already jailbroken iDevice using earlier versions of Pangu 9 jailbreak tool, then you can restore latest pangu untethered package opening the cydia in your idevice. NO NEED TO JAILBREAK AGAIN.
Pangu 9 1.2 Device Compatibility : iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with retina, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 4, 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
Pangu 9 1.2 Firmware Compatibility : iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
Important points about Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak
- Pangu 9 jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Pangu always recommends to backup before the process. When you something goes wrong, a backup will be a good idea to restore your idevice.
- Both Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options need to be disabled.
- Enable Airplane mode especially.
- Check whether latest iTunes version installed or not. If you did not installed, please remind to install iTunes.
- If you updated your device using OTA, you should restore your idevice using iTunes, because OTA updates do not work with jailbreak concept.
Pangu 9 1.2 Jailbreak Tutorial for Windows
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 tool.
- Attach your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to PC using USB data cable.
- Open the tool and lets to identify your idevice.
- You will find the first window. Click Start.
- Then you will see the second window. Click Already backup.
- WWDC and Pangu apps will appear on the home screen.
- Pangu will ask for permission to enable airplane mode again and unlock your idevice. Give the permission.
- Now Pangu starts to run on the home screen.
- You will see the message “Jailbreak Completed”. Be happy guys. After device rebooting, you will find cydia icon on your idevice home screen.
- If you saw the message “Disk is almost full”. Don’t be confuse, because it will disappear after install media.
- Don’t try to use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch during the process time, because process will stuck without the proper ending.
- If you failed on the jailbreak in many times, don’t worry. Reboot your iPhone and computer and try again or enable airplane mode again and try again or otherwise you can restore your idevice using pangu restore function and try again.
Apple has released iOS 9.1 mobile operating system for all apple products with bug fixes, improvements and new features like lots of emoji characters, enhance supporting device models, new options for message settings and more. Just you can iOS 9.1 download using iTunes or OTA update from Settings > General > Software Update. We recommend the iTunes method for updates for users who are expecting to install cydia in future. iOS 9.1 brings new features for upcoming 12.9-inch iPad Pro and 4th Generation Apple TV. Even it supports for smart keyboard and apple pencil also. Here is the complete review about new apple firmware update of iOS 9.1.
iOS 9.1 Download Supported Apple Devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad mini (retina), iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch – 5th Generation and 6th Generation
Features, Improvements and bug fixes of iOS 9.1 Download
- Fixed some errors of Game Center.
- Fixed minor problems in some apps.
- Become unresponsive in month view this error is fixed.
- Cheese wedge, burrito, middle finger, Unicode head, taco, latest Unicode specification and more than 150 emojies.
- Resolved an issue that zoomed some app contents.
- Fixed some messages problems.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from removing recent contacts from new mail or messages.
- Fixed some carrier activation problems.
- Fixed problems of incorrect unread mail count for POP mail accounts.
- Improved some stabilities of Carplay, Safari, Search, Photos
- Improved multitasking feature.
- Live photo feature improved for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus
You cannot downgrade iOS 9.1
Apple had over the downgrade ability of iOS 9.1. If you already upgrade your idevice to iOS 9.1, you cannot restore iOS 9.1 to below firmware version. Usually, Apple gives some period for downgrade. But this time apple has closed downgrade entrance with its releasing and confirmed it on their official webpage.
iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Ability
According to apple, they have patched several vulnerabilities in iOS 9.1 preventing all jailbreak abilities. They thanked pangu, because they used pangu 9 jailbreak tool to patched those exploits. They mean that iOS 9.1 jailbreak will be near impossibility. Anyhow, some websites are offering download links of iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool. We clearly say, there is not possible to jailbreak iOS 9.1. So don’t follow them. Take it away from you.
Important : If you are enjoying with cydia, do not upgrade your device to iOS 9.1, because you cannot install cydia on iOS 9.1 and it will kill your favorite pre-jailbreak tweaks, apps, themes and more with cydia. So wait until confirm iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool officially.
After Pangu v1.1.0, Pangu team has updated iOS 9 jailbreak tool into Pangu v1.1.0 fixing several bugs and some improvements. This tool is also released only for windows users. Mac users can use windows virtual machine to jailbreak iOS 9 using Pangu jailbreak. However, they can expect Pangu jailbreak mac version so soon. The tool is supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touches running on iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2. We already provided Pangu9 1.1 download link below.
Pangu 9 1.1 supported iOS devices : iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
Pangu9 1.1 Supported Firmware : iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
Any users who have already jailbroken their idevices using any pangu9 version, they do not jailbreak their idevices again. They can update to the latest Pangu 9.0.x untethered 1.1 package from cydia. If you wish to jailbreak your lovely apple device, then just download Pangu9 1.1 and enter to the simple and trustful jailbreak process for install cydia.
Here is the full change logs of Pangu’s new Pangu9 1.1 :
In the Pangu9 1.1 jailbreak tool, we indicated some fixed bugs and optimized jailbreak process. With Pangu’s new tool releasing they updated their official page with complete change logs of Pangu9 1.1, like this :
Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices.
Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.
Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.
Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
All Pangu9 jailbreak tool methods are similar. So follow our tutorial linked below on how to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch model :
- How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using Pangu9 1.1 tutorial [Windows]
Cydia installation is the main part of the jailbreak. If you still encounter any problem during or after the Pangu 9 jailbreak process, you can follow our troubleshooting and help guide the iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak given below.
Troubleshooting and Help Guide
- Remind to take complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud before the process.
- Don’t use your idevice while the process going on.
- If you will find the message “ Disk is almost full” warning message, it is not harmful for your device. During the jailbreak process, pangu starts to write some important files into system partition leading this message. After install cydia, the message will be disappear itself.
- We suggest to do reboot both of your device or restore your device using Pangu restore function or otherwise enable airplane mode if you failed on the jailbreak in many more times.
- It is better that avoid OTA updates, because OTA updates do not capable for jailbreak concept. So iTunes is the best way to update any iOS 9 firmware. If you already have OTA firmware update in your idevice, before jailbreak you should restore your device again using iTunes. Then you can prevent jailbreak failure.
Terms : Use Pangu9 1.1 jailbreak tool at your own risk. We can’t assume the responsibility of any of your device damages.
Surprise! Most awaited iOS 9 jailbreak tool has released. Pangu has surprised everyone with releasing Pangu 9 jailbreak tool to iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak for supported all iPhones, iPads and iPod touches. Pangu is the most famed jailbreak community, up came from China. Hence, our article will guide you to jailbreak your unjailbroken iDevice properly. Before you go through the jailbreak method, please read carefully which important tips given below.
Some important key points before you go through the process :
Pangu 9 jailbreak is currently available only for windows users, but we hope to iOS 9 jailbreak tool for Mac so soon.
Pangu 9 jailbreak supported iOS devices :
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c ,iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2,iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 (retian), iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch (Fifth and sixth generations)
Support firmware versions :
- iOS 9.0
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Pangu 9 jailbreak is completely untethered. No need to especial requirements or knowledge to handle Pangu jailbreak.
Using iTunes or iCloud, do complete device backup of your all of important information. When something goes wrong, backup will be a good idea. It will be the best escape plan to restore your idevice.
Turn off Passcode or Touch ID and Find my iPhone functions after simply navigate to the Settings menu on your device.
If you installed anti-virus programs to secure your device, remind to disable all anti-virus programs or firewalls. It will help to prevent Pangu connecting to the internet.
Switch on your device’s Airplane mode.
How to jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 jailbreak
- Download Pangu v1.0.0 latest version from here : Download pangu 9 jailbreak for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch jailbreak.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC via proper USB data cable.
- Open the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool which is downloaded on your PC. Right click on the Pangu exe application and select the “Run as Administrator” function.
- Pangu will take few minutes to recognize your idevice. After that, you can see the jailbreak window with process continue button. Click on the “Start”.
- You have to click “Already backup” button on the next window.
- You can see the Pangu app and WWDC app installing on your device home screen. Your device will reboot and then pangu will ask to enable airplane mode. Do it.
- At 75%, Pangu will start to unlock your device and run the Pangu app on your home screen. After a short jailbreak period, you will see the “Jailbreak completed” message and device will restart itself.
- Now you will find Cydia icon on your idevice home screen. Now you can re-enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and antivirus programs.
If you could not jailbreak your device properly following those steps, you can follow our video tutorial given below :
I think, now you have a jailbroken idevice. Enjoy with new cydia tweaks, apps, mods, themes and more downloading from cydia. You should use Pangu 9 jailbreak tool at your own risk, because we can’t get responsible of your device damaging.
Apple released iOS 9 for public
Apple just rolled out iOS 9 for public. iOS 9 is compatible with all devices which supports iOS 8. You can download iOS 9 directly on your device as an OTA update or download through the iTunes. At the moment we recorded lots of complains about iOS 9 download error because of millions of Apple users are claiming their update from Apple servers at once. You have to wait a while if you are receiving the error when you try to download iOS 9.
Apple is just about to release iOS 9 for the public. There’s no doubt that iOS 9 has packed with numerous introducing features than iOS 8.4.1. As same as tough in security setting up. But when we looked in to iOS 9 deeply, It’s obvious that not all of the newly added features are never seen by Apple users. At least by users who have jailbroken their devices. Clearly we can see that most of concepts and ideas of introducing features are inspired by popular Cydia tweaks of iOS 8.4.1. Below we have concluded comparison of clearly identified Cydia tweaks vs introducing iOS 9 features. This will also reduce the demand of jailbreak iOS 9 also.
VideoPane tweak can use to separate videos to watch them to improve multitasking on your iOS 9 devices. This tweak is useful for especially iPhone and iPad. This is very famous tweak among iOS devices. this feature taken by jailbreak tweak calling as VideoPane is a famous Cydia tweak by Rayn Petrich.
This tweak helps users to search the setting’s contents simply.
iOS 9’s app Switchers is totally redesigned one and it come around the app switcher card
This is not a newest jailbreak tweak but still it is on the famous list because it can use to change the App Switcher lock and animation design and it help to make full-screen app Switcher.
This is the best tweak via Cydia download and definitely good for iPad and iPhone 6 plus. Most of them live in expect that Apple will bring its Own version of reach app to iOS 9, it gives true multitasking for iOS versions.
CClean helps to keep control center clearly by giving a solution to remove the background from the special categories and sing CClean can personalize the interface of the control center.
It allows users to good typing with doing easy to find out capital letters or lower case by appearing upper case and lower case letters on your device’s keyboard.
Dock&Roll tweak helps to personalize dock of your iPhone or iPad according to your need.
iOS 8.4.1 is the newest iOS update by Apple team for more Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. So now iOS 8.4.1 download is available via OTA and iTunes.
After released iOS 8.4.1 , Apple users are waiting until come jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 but the matter is Apple have patched the security features which used to jailbreak iOS 8.4 by Taig and Pangu team so now they want much time to invent the new security features of iOS8.4.1.
One day back Windknow, a member of Pangu jailbreak team has reported about the few vulnerabilities of iOS 8.4.1, the newest update for iPhone , iPad and iPod touch devices. Furthermore they have noted the many bugs found on iOS 8.4.1. So that mean in near future we can expect a jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 by Pangu team.
Here are the that kernel susceptibility and the code of them
#1- Out-of-bound memory access bug in the function for selector 14
The assistant action does not take any input; rather it will contract with the share memory. It will simply to manage the content of the share remembrance via calling IOConnectMapMemory. By analyzing the first action will can see how the operator initialize the share remembrance.
According to Pangu team here is the bug code of that security feature
v8 = (IOBufferMemoryDescriptor *)IOBufferMemoryDescriptor::withOptions(0x10000, 4096, 1);
*(_DWORD *)(v2 + 100) = v8;
if ( v8 )
mapAddr = (void *)(*(_DWORD (__cdecl **)(IOBufferMemoryDescriptor *))(*(_DWORD *)v8 + 220))(v8);
*(_DWORD *)(v2 + 104) = mapAddr; // object+104 stores the memory address
*(_DWORD *)(*(_DWORD *)(v2 + 104) + 20) = 339; // memory+20 stores the total count
#2-Stack overflow bug in the function for selector 7
The assistant action does not take 3 input scalars. The ensuing codes appears that stack overflow will arise since there’s no condition for inputScalar. If it is very huge number, the curve wills rotten the stack.
According to Pangu team here is the bug code of that security feature
int v17; // [sp+0h] [bp-3Ch]@5
int v18; // [sp+10h] [bp-2Ch]@25
if ( inputScalar )
v10 = 0;
v11 = -64;
if ( (1 << v10) & inputScalar )
v11 = -2;
*((_BYTE *)&v17 + v10++) = v11; // v17 is on the stack
while ( inputScalar != v10 );
#3- Heap overflow bug in the function for selector 12
The input of this assistant actionis is one of scalar number. It requires inout as , Scalar <= 3 and (inputStructSize & 7) == 0
According to Pangu team here is the bug code of that security feature
v5 = a1;
if ( inputSize )
v6 = (char *)inputStruct + 4;
v7 = 0;
v8 = 0;
while ( 1 )
v9 = (int)&v6[8 * v8];
v10 = *(_BYTE *)(v9 + 3);
v11 = *(_BYTE *)(v9 + 1);
v12 = *(_BYTE *)(v9 + 2);
result = 0xE00002C2;
v14 = (unsigned __int8)v6[8 * v8] | (v11 << 8) | ((v12 | (v10 << 8)) << 16);
if ( v14 > 19 )
if ( v14 != 20 )
v15 = 32;
v15 = 4;
if ( (unsigned int)v14 >= 3 && v14 != 10 )
if ( v14 != -1 )
goto LABEL_12; // break if -1 is found, at this time v8 < inputSize
v7 += v15;
if ( v8 >= inputSize )
goto LABEL_12; // break normally with v8 == inputSize
v7 = 0;
v8 = 0;
v16 = (void *)IOMalloc_130(8 * v8); // memory size is 8*v8
*(_DWORD *)(v5 + 8) = v16;
if ( v16 )
memmove_130(v16, inputStruct, 8 * inputSize); // heap overflow when v8 < inputSize
result = 0;
*(_DWORD *)v5 = v8;
*(_DWORD *)(v5 + 4) = v7;
Taig and PP jailbreak released iOS 8.4 jailbreak tools
PP jailbreak released their updated tool within 2 hours of Apple iOS 8.4 public release. As everyone know, PP jailbreak is accused for stealing Taig source code for create cloned Jailbreak tool so we give the priority for Taig 8.4 and whole credit goes to Taig team for developing tool for jailbreak iOS 8.4.
Fortunately Apple hasn’t patched up Taig exploits when they release iOS 8.4. Otherwise both Taig jailbreak and PP jailbreak could be killed by Apple. Same day of iOS 8.4 release, Taig team also updated Taig jailbreak tool to be compatible with iOS 8.4 jailbreak. Taig download is now available for jailbreak any device running iOS 8.1.3 through 8.4. Device compatibility, Jailbreak process and Device preparation guides are as same as previous version. Only changed the iOS compatible version.
Taig 2.2.1 Latest update
Taig latest version is 2.2.1 at the moment. This is the first update of Taig jailbreak tool after released for iOS 8.4. There was an error in Taig 2.2.0 when Taig team release it for iOS 8.4 jailbreak initially. Cydia apps could get admin privileges through Taig. This was a big security hole because malicious apps and tweaks could get in to the device system and make harmful activities on the device without authority. Taig 2.2.1 released for fix the security error and jailbreak process is also more stable than earlier.
iOS 8.3 jailbreak with Taig 2.1.2
Taig released updated version for Taig jailbreak to be compatible with jailbreak iOS 8.3. This is one of the most awaited jailbreak tool. You can download Taig 2.1.2 for free via our direct download links below.
Taig 2.1.2 at a glance
- Compatible for jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 – 8.3
- Runs on Windows PC
- Untethered jailbreak
- Supports any iPhone iPad iPod with iOS 8.1.3 – 8.3
Prepare your device for Taig jailbreak
- Have enough battery charge
- Switch off Find my iPhone and passcode locks
- Proper USB cable
Requirements for Taig 2.1.2
- Windows PC
- Your precious time
Taig 2.1.2 update note
- Fixed Cydia substrate problem
- Fixed 20% & 60% errors
- Fixed paired Apple watch “settings” no content problem
- Improved jailbreak stability
How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 with Taig 2.1.2
- Prepare your device and requirements as above
- Run Taig 2.1.2
- Connect your device to the PC
- Click jailbreak button
- Wait until Taig completes the jailbreak process
Taig is developed and distributed free by Taig jailbreak team. Taig is certified as a trusted jailbreak tool with free of malware or malicious code injections. Jailbreak your device at your own risk.
Video released showing iOS 8.4 jailbroken device
i0n1c has triggered jailbreak discussions with his video which uploaded to Youtube channel claimed to jailbreak iOS 8.4 beta 1 running iPhone 6. Steffan Esser or i0n1c is worldwide popular as a competent Jailbreak developer, but he hasn’t released a public jailbreak tool since ages. There was a big argument between i0n1c and Pangu team regarding ownership og vulnerabilities used to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2. But this time it’s obvious i0n1c has beaten both teams Taig and Pangu by successfully jailbreaking iOS 8.4.
Briefly about i0n1c’s video
The summery of the video as follows. He shows Apple watch app and new music app which introduced for iOS 8.4 beta to confirm that the device is exactly running iOS 8.4 beta version. Then he run Cydia from the home screen and pop up few features to show that Cydia is functioning well. There’s no doubt about the trustfulness of the video because we know i0n1c is capable enough to do a such thing. Watch the video below.
According to Steffan Esser, There’s no relativity between his early unreleased iOS 7.x.x jailbreak concept Cyberelevat0r and his new jailbreak. He has found the vulnerability when he spent his leisure time at Singapore after the SyScan Security Summit. We expect this time, he will release a proper jailbreak tool for jailbreak iOS 8.4 when it’s available as a stable public version.