All you must know about iOS 9.3.2 release as the latest iOS version
The recent download for iOS users has been updated last Monday as another improvement of iOS 9.3. This version has arranged as install iOS 9.3.2 for all models of iDevices from here. As this was the awaited installation for users seems it is going to be finished another marvelous session of iOS journey.
Anyhow, iOS 9.3.2 release is significant not only for apple users, also the community who stay there for new versions to out their bang breakthrough as jailbreak tools. So it is amazing to discuss with you about all these changes surrounded with iOS.
Night Shift with Low Power mode and Quick actions
These are the most talking features of iOS 9.3.2 install for users. As you could meet this with the first iOS 9.3 version, this has arranged it with clear movements to use in a beneficial way than previous. While Night Shift is connected with the brightness of your device which can harm your vision and may cause to keep you sleepless, at this time Low power mode can use to reduce the battery power. Also, quick actions for simple movements of your device can now get even Landscape.
Fit out iDevices of the new iOS version
As this is just a version which followed its leading season and the prime iOS 9.3, any device that used with previous iOS 9 versions has not been removed yet. Except the new iPhone SE release from March, all are same as below.
- iOS version : 9.3.2
- Model Number : 13F69
- iPhone : iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6,
iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4
- iPad : iPad pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
iPad Mini 4 iPad Mimi 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod Touch : iPod touch 6th G, iPod touch 5th G
Set up of the iOS 9.3.2 download
Over the air as the easiest way
- As the only condition for this, confirm the connection of Wi-Fi
- Function the Settings app > General > Software update > Install Now
Use iTunes with IPSW files
This is a completely different installation than above. You have to carefully follow each step using Mac or Windows which installed the most recent release of iTunes.
- Open up the iTunes
- Then link the device with your Mac or Windows and allow iTunes to connect with
- Click the “Device” button and then the “Check for update”
- Information of the new update will be there as a popup message
- Click the button “Download and update”. As this may not there for some users, continue from here
- Search for your IPSW file for the device and download
- Option key for Mac,
- Alt key for Windows, while click the “Update” button for both.
- iOS 9.3.2 release will be there s a notification
- Hit the Next and then the Agree button as well
- Now iTunes will do the download and the installation
- As the process will take some time, stay away the device until it complete with several reboots
About jailbreak and Cydia download for iOS 9.3.2
With or without install the iOS 9.3.2 on your device, let’s concern its jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 status now. Although your choice is to continue the download iOS 9.3.2 from here, if you think your device must not keep away from Cydia it must keep away from iOS 9.3.2 if it is a jailbroken device. Because simply, jailbreak hackers could not hack the version this time for a long period except iOS 9.1 cast up.
Unfortunately, they couldn’t chase the fast of iOS season and still from iOS 9.2 are there impatiently for its own jailbreak. So choose which path it is better to be chosen as a jailbreak user with the current status of iOS 9.3.2.