Really PanGu jailbreak tool is not a fake. Though there are some rumors as PanGu is an unsafe jailbreak tool it is not correct. Though the name “PanGu” is not familiar name for us it is becoming a famous tool among Apple iDevices running iOS7.1.1 and iOS7.1.
Download PanGu from here
PanGu jailbreak tool is supports for
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini2
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- 5th generation iPod touch
Here is the step guide to PanGu iOS7.1.1 and iOS7.1 untethered jailbreak
- Step 1: Download pangu v1.0 from the above link
- Step 2: plug in the device to the PC, and back up the iDevice
- Step 3: Directly running the Pangu_v1.0.exe for jailbreaking.
- Step 4: Uncheck the checkbox
- Step 5: click “Jailbreak” Button to launch jailbreak Process.
- Step 6: then the Pangu jailbreak tool will ask you to convert the system time via Settings app as June 2.
- Step 7: after then you need to stay while, and then click the appearing the PanGu app on the home screen. Then a window will appear again and click ‘ok’ in it
- Step 8: next to that the device will reboot, don’t quit pangu.exe
- Step 9: then unlock the device after rebooting. You will appear Cydia 1.1.12 has been installed on the idevice successfully saying that you have completely jailbroken your idevice running iOS 7.1.1 or iOS7.1 with PanGu untethered jailbreak tool.
Video guide to untethered jailbreak with PanGu
Is Pangu Safe to run And Can I Jailbreak 7.1.1 UnTethered?
Matters referring to the tool’s admissibility and origin, we’ll highlight all sites of concern in current explanatory post.
MuscleNerd of the evad3rs, Saurik (the creator of Cydia), i0n1c, iH8Sn0w and iCrackUriDevice, and also the staff of Jailbreak Pangu have all recommended the legitimacy of Pangu and have verified that the tool is safe.