Sn0wbreak is a semi tethered jailbreak for iPhone4 running iOS7 version. Sn0wbreak runs with the using of ssh_rd exploit the iPhone4 Limera1n to win root entry to have an entrance to the file system. Next to that sn0wbreak install cydia and semi tether documents and other few files and uses opensn0w to boot.
Requirements to semi-tethered jailbreak for iPhone4 running iOS7
- This semi tethered jailbreak requires 10 minutes
- A Pc running Mac OS X 10.7 or above
- A USB cable- this is for join your iDevice to the Pc
- Java installed
Compatible ios7 versions with sn0wbreak (these versions are running on iPhone4 Devices)
- iOS 7.0 (11A465)
- iOS 7.0.2 (11A501)
- iOS 7.0.3 (11B511)
- iOS 7.0.4 (11B554a)
- iOS 7.0.6 (11B651)
- iOS 7.1 beta 1 (11D5099e)
- iOS 7.1 beta 2 (11D5115d)
- iOS 7.1 (11D169)
- iOS 7.1.1 (11D201)
Read before go ahead with Sn0wbreak
- Backup the device with the help of iTunes (or iCloud) before using sn0wbreak.
- Earlier to launch the jailbreak process using sn0wbreak,hide pass codes and security codes of the iOS device.
- Avoid the familiar tasks of iTunes till the sn0wbreak finish.
Credits going for
Return Thanks for