Pangu 9 jailbreak tool has updated to new version 1.2.0. The new Pangu 9 1.2 is also available for windows operating system only at this moment. Mac OS X version of the tool will be release soon. Although mac users can use virtual PC to jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac. Anyhow, the new one also released with the fix for overheating and app crashing issues and many other improvements. Here is the complete changelog of Pangu 9 1.2 :
- Latest Cydia version of 1.1.26 with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open URL scheme in MobileSafari.
- Fixed bug for Manage Storage. Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Mange Storage
We facilitated to download pangu 9 1.2 new tool from our article directly. So download and ready to jailbreak your idevice. Oh, I forgot to tell about that if you have already jailbroken iDevice using earlier versions of Pangu 9 jailbreak tool, then you can restore latest pangu untethered package opening the cydia in your idevice. NO NEED TO JAILBREAK AGAIN.
Pangu 9 1.2 Device Compatibility : iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad mini with retina, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 4, 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
Pangu 9 1.2 Firmware Compatibility : iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2
Important points about Pangu 9 1.2 jailbreak
- Pangu 9 jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Pangu always recommends to backup before the process. When you something goes wrong, a backup will be a good idea to restore your idevice.
- Both Find my iPhone and Passcode or Touch ID options need to be disabled.
- Enable Airplane mode especially.
- Check whether latest iTunes version installed or not. If you did not installed, please remind to install iTunes.
- If you updated your device using OTA, you should restore your idevice using iTunes, because OTA updates do not work with jailbreak concept.
Pangu 9 1.2 Jailbreak Tutorial for Windows
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 tool.
- Attach your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to PC using USB data cable.
- Open the tool and lets to identify your idevice.
- You will find the first window. Click Start.
- Then you will see the second window. Click Already backup.
- WWDC and Pangu apps will appear on the home screen.
- Pangu will ask for permission to enable airplane mode again and unlock your idevice. Give the permission.
- Now Pangu starts to run on the home screen.
- You will see the message “Jailbreak Completed”. Be happy guys. After device rebooting, you will find cydia icon on your idevice home screen.
- If you saw the message “Disk is almost full”. Don’t be confuse, because it will disappear after install media.
- Don’t try to use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch during the process time, because process will stuck without the proper ending.
- If you failed on the jailbreak in many times, don’t worry. Reboot your iPhone and computer and try again or enable airplane mode again and try again or otherwise you can restore your idevice using pangu restore function and try again.