There is a latest jailbreak tool called ‘geeksn0w’ to jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 in semi-untethered condition. Also the geeksn0w jailbreak is only compatible with iPhone4 A4 devices. So that geeksn0w jailbreak has limited for iPhone4. Cyberelevat0r is also an upcoming jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS7.1.1 in untethered jailbreak. However cyberelevat0r hasn’t released to the public yet. But it is little bit expander than geeksn0w compatibility.
Supporting iDevices to cyberelevat0r
- iPhone 5C/5S
- iPad air
- iPad Mini
- iPod touch
Cyberelevat0r will be a simple method to jailbreak your idevices also will provide 100% free of charge. Though cyberelevat0r hasn’t released yet the i0n1c has done many successful experiments with cyberelevat0r using Windows, MAC OS X and Linux.
We don’t have cyberelevat0r download links yet. But we are ready to provide cyberelevat0r links to them as soon as i0n1c and the developers released it to the publish.
Requirements you should know before go ahead with cyberelevat0r
- You must keep in touch on warranty avoidance depending on the run cyberelevator iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak
- Few Cydia tweaks are not supporting for iOS 7.1.
- Don’t forget to Back-up the idevice via iTunes or iCloud before the CyberElevat0r jailbreak
- Hide or remove security code and lock on jailbreak idevice
- Then reboot the apple Device through holding down Power & Home, next you will be able to launch CyberElevat0r jailbreak process again
Jailbreak iOS7.1.1 using cyberelevat0r (untethered) – step guide
1st step: download cyberelevat0r (we will provide the link as soon as published)
2nd step: using iTunes or iclouds back up the idevice
3rd step: then delete lock and security codes
4th step: now join the iDevice to the computer. For that task we recommend you a lightening data cable
5th step: Then launch cyberelevator & stay patiently till cyberelevat0r it detect the apple idevice
6th step: then click on ‘jailbreak‘and let it to completethe jailbreak by itself.
Cyberelevat0r – iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak
@i0n1c- Steffen Esser