download geeksnow2.9.1 which has developed by geeksnow team for iPhone4 users. This is the latest upadate which releases after geeksn0w 2.9. Geeksn0w 2.9.1 released with many bug fixes cydai 1.1.12 bundled package. Download geeksn0w 2.9.1 for a semi untethered jailbreak to iOS 7.1.1. This geeksn0w 2.9.1 will change the device into semi untethered jailbreak.
You need to do these things before download geeksnow2.9.1
- Back up the iDevice
- Remove passcodes
- JDK installed
- Trouble shootings on Geeksnow2.9.1 jailbreak
- Starting matters in Geeksn0w- makesure that you run the geeksn0w 2.9.1 as admin
- Geeksn0w stuck during the jailbreak process- stop and close all the files and refresh and begin the process again on 2nd time
download geeksnow2.9.1-Step guide to jailbreak iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1.1 and iOS 7.1
- With the help of an USB cable connect the device to the computer
- then run as admin the download geeksn0w jailbreak
- now put the iDevice into DFU mode
- now you have to do a click on the ‘jailbreak’ key
- wait patiently until the jailbreak process finish
watch this video step guide on geeksnow2.9.1 jailbreak to have a better idea
Credits for …
- @Andrea Bentivegna (me) for GeekSn0w
- @George Hotz (geohot) for limera1n bootrom exploits
- @Winocom for opensn0w
- @Smolk1984 for updated “opensn0w.conf” files for opensn0w
- @mfstguy and DevBug for SSH_Ramdisk tool
- @Savi0r for the website
Evasion team is fail to discover a jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS7.1.1 yet. But there are several jailbreak tools to jailbreak iOS7.1.1 and iOS 7.1 in tethered and semi untethered conditions. Geeksn0w and sn0wbreak are the latest jailbreak tools available for iOS7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak. latest geeksn0w jailbreak tool provides a semi untethered jailbreak. But it is only compatible with iPhone4 A4 devices. Sn0wbreak jailbreak tool also offers a semi tethered jailbreak for your iPhone 4 device. also sn0wbreak can use only for Mac users. so both of the are able to jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 with sn0wbreak jailbreak tool.
download sn0wbreak jailbreak from our direct download link below
Compatible iDevices to sn0wbreak
- iPhone 4 GSM iPhone 3/1
- iPhone4 Rev-A iPhone 3/2
- iPhone4 CDMA iPhone 3/3
Compatible iOS versions with sn0wbreak
- iOS 7.1.1 build 11D201
- iOS 7.1 build 11D169
- iOS 7.1b2 build 11D5115d
- iOS 7.1b1 build 11D5099e
- iOS 7.0 build 11A465
- iOS 7.0.2 build 11A501
- iOS 7.0.3 build 11B511
- iOS 7.0.4 build 11B554a
- iOS 7.0.6 build 11B651
Must read before continue sn0wbreak jailbreak
- Sn0wbreak jailbreak requires maximum 10 minutes only
- Sn0wbreak compatible only with OS X 10.7 or above Mac update
- JDK installed
- An USB cable
- Backup all the data before a launch the Sn0wbreak jailbreak process
- Remove security codes
- Ensure that all ongoing iTunes familiar process.
Variations between sn0break and geeksn0w jailbreak
There has no a lot of differences between sn0wbreak and geeksn0w. But here I include special two differences available between sn0wbreak and geeksn0w jailbreak.
- Sn0wbreak provides a semi tethered jailbreak. But geeksn0w provides a tethered jailbreak to your iDevices.
- When you jailbreak with geeksn0w on the first time you have to prepare many software packages for the jailbreak process. But sn0wbreak jailbreak only requires JDK installation.
Step guide to jailbreak with sn0wbreak jailbreak tool
1st step: download sn0wbreak tool from our download links we provided above in this article
2nd step: then start the sn0wbreak
3rd step: now connect your iDevice to the Mac via an USB cable
4th step: Then you have to do a click on “Identify Device and fix dependencies”
5th step: after few second it will complete. After it completed click ‘jailbreak’
6th step: After then the Sn0wbreak process complete, Sn0wbreak will provide a tethered jailbreak and then you need to boot the iDevice. So click’boot’
7th step: now you have successfully jailbroken your idevice on tethered condition. Now you are able to enjoy with unlimited cydia apps.
Snowbreak iOS 7 1 1 jailbreak video tutorial
Troubleshooting on sn0wbreak jailbreak
- If you will have to face a stuck during the jailbreak process do a restart to your jailbreak tool and process.
- Don’t forget to keep the 100% correct requirements to sn0wbreak jailbreak. In this article I mentioned about the requirements.
Differences between semi tethered and tethered conditions
- Tethered jailbreak requires a PC to boot your Device.
- Semi-tethered don’t requires a PC to boot the device and after boot some of jailbreak apps will not work.
Credits going for
There is a latest jailbreak tool called ‘geeksn0w’ to jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 in semi-untethered condition. Also the geeksn0w jailbreak is only compatible with iPhone4 A4 devices. So that geeksn0w jailbreak has limited for iPhone4. Cyberelevat0r is also an upcoming jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS7.1.1 in untethered jailbreak. However cyberelevat0r hasn’t released to the public yet. But it is little bit expander than geeksn0w compatibility.
Supporting iDevices to cyberelevat0r
- iPhone 5C/5S
- iPad air
- iPad Mini
- iPod touch
Cyberelevat0r will be a simple method to jailbreak your idevices also will provide 100% free of charge. Though cyberelevat0r hasn’t released yet the i0n1c has done many successful experiments with cyberelevat0r using Windows, MAC OS X and Linux.
We don’t have cyberelevat0r download links yet. But we are ready to provide cyberelevat0r links to them as soon as i0n1c and the developers released it to the publish.
Requirements you should know before go ahead with cyberelevat0r
- You must keep in touch on warranty avoidance depending on the run cyberelevator iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak
- Few Cydia tweaks are not supporting for iOS 7.1.
- Don’t forget to Back-up the idevice via iTunes or iCloud before the CyberElevat0r jailbreak
- Hide or remove security code and lock on jailbreak idevice
- Then reboot the apple Device through holding down Power & Home, next you will be able to launch CyberElevat0r jailbreak process again
Jailbreak iOS7.1.1 using cyberelevat0r (untethered) – step guide
1st step: download cyberelevat0r (we will provide the link as soon as published)
2nd step: using iTunes or iclouds back up the idevice
3rd step: then delete lock and security codes
4th step: now join the iDevice to the computer. For that task we recommend you a lightening data cable
5th step: Then launch cyberelevator & stay patiently till cyberelevat0r it detect the apple idevice
6th step: then click on ‘jailbreak‘and let it to completethe jailbreak by itself.
Cyberelevat0r – iOS 7.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak
@i0n1c- Steffen Esser
Currently we have geeksn0w jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 in semi-tethered condition. Geeksn0w was available only for windows users. But recently geeksn0w team released jalbreak Mac CLI to iPhone4 A4 devices users. Mac CLI is yet a Command Line Tool. Also we can keep in touch on the releasing of Geeksn0w Mac GUI version. this is very equal to the sn0wbreak jailbreak tool which provides a semi-tethered jailbreak to iPhone4 A4 devices.
We remind only iPhone4 users download geeksn0w Mac CLI beta and Windows version for iOs 7.1.1 jailbreak with geeksn0w. Geeksnow MAC beta version is available for MAC OSx users. geeksnow MAC 1.0 CLI based version of same Geeksnow. Blackgeektuto has reminded that the graphical interface is yet busy with improving and it will release soon for MAC users as an update.
Requirements to geeksn0w Mac jailbreak process
- Geeksn0w download (Mac version)
- JDK installed
- IOS7.1 or iOs 7.1.1 firmware running iPhone4
- Latest iTunes version
Watch this video guide on Geeksnow Mac jailbreak on iOS 7.1.1
Credits going to…
However geeksnow is the best jailbreak tool for iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1 and also must remember that only works with iPhone4 A4 devices. So iPhone4 users download Geeksn0w jailbreak your iPhone in untethered condition.
Geeksn0w latest jailbreak tool is a well recommended tool to jailbreak iOS 7.1 and iOS 7.1.1. geeksn0w 2.9 jailbreak tool offers a semi untethered jailbreak to your iPhone4 device running iOS 7.1.1. Since we have not an evasion iOS7.1.1 jailbreak, we can use Geeksn0w 2.9 for a semi untethered jailbreak. But you must remember that this geeksn0w jailbreak tool is only compatible with iPhone4 A4 devices.
Both windows and Mac users now able to use geeksn0w as the geeksnow team released geeksn0w Mac CLI version for Mac users.
Watch this video guide on geeksn0w 2.9 jailbreak iOS 7.1.1
Compatible devices with Geeksn0w
- IPhone4 GSM
- iPhone4 GSM revision A
- iPhone4 CDMA(Verizon)
Change the tethered condition in to semi untethered
Step guide is here to convert tethered to semi untethered
- Enter to cydia
- Go to Manage>sources>edit>add
- Then go to geekrepo.beiphone.it
- Tap on ‘Add Source’
- Then download semi untethered payload of geeksn0w
Geeksn0w tethered jailbreak requirements
- Windows users have to download Geeksn0w 7.1
- Install JDK
- iTunes latest version
- Microsoft net framework
Step guide to tethered jailbreak with geeksn0w
- Computer must install JDK
- The latest download geeksn0w jailbreak tool should run as admin
- With the help of a USB cable please connect your device to the computer
- Then enter into the DFU mode
- Then click on ‘geeksn0w’jailbreak key
- Then the jailbreak process will complete by itself and wait patiently till it finished completely
After the tethered jailbreak completed cydia will downloaded automatically to your iPhone4. Now you can go ahead with unlimited cydia apps.
the Geeksn0w developers team released their latest Geeksn0w 2.9.1 with bundled cydia 1.1.12
download 2.9.1 Geeksn0w jailbreak for Mac users from here
- download Geeksn0w 2.9.1
newly released Geeksn0w 2.9.1 which released with cydia 1.1.12 bundled packages provide a tethered jailbreak only for iPhone 4 A4 devices running iOS 7.1.1.
iPhone 4 users able to download Geeksn0w2.9.1 latest update for a semi untethered jailbreak.
Sn0wbreak is a semi tethered jailbreak for iPhone4 running iOS7 version. Sn0wbreak runs with the using of ssh_rd exploit the iPhone4 Limera1n to win root entry to have an entrance to the file system. Next to that sn0wbreak install cydia and semi tether documents and other few files and uses opensn0w to boot.
Requirements to semi-tethered jailbreak for iPhone4 running iOS7
- This semi tethered jailbreak requires 10 minutes
- A Pc running Mac OS X 10.7 or above
- A USB cable- this is for join your iDevice to the Pc
- Java installed
Compatible ios7 versions with sn0wbreak (these versions are running on iPhone4 Devices)
- iOS 7.0 (11A465)
- iOS 7.0.2 (11A501)
- iOS 7.0.3 (11B511)
- iOS 7.0.4 (11B554a)
- iOS 7.0.6 (11B651)
- iOS 7.1 beta 1 (11D5099e)
- iOS 7.1 beta 2 (11D5115d)
- iOS 7.1 (11D169)
- iOS 7.1.1 (11D201)
Read before go ahead with Sn0wbreak
- Backup the device with the help of iTunes (or iCloud) before using sn0wbreak.
- Earlier to launch the jailbreak process using sn0wbreak,hide pass codes and security codes of the iOS device.
- Avoid the familiar tasks of iTunes till the sn0wbreak finish.
Credits going for
Return Thanks for