Pangu1.1 Mac version released for the public before few hours. now both windows and Mac users can jailbreak their devices with latest Pangu1.1 mac version. Pangu1.1 Mac version can fix bugs and able to do many more. however the release of Pangu1.1 Mac version is a glad to the Mac users who were waiting for a Mac version.
Pangu1.1 Mac version supporting idevices
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4
- iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- Retina iPad mini, iPad Mini (1st generation iPad mini)
- iPod touch 5G
Download pangu mac version from here
Among the developments, it appears that one main bug that threw some devices into a boot loop has been fixed. The below changelog can be found on the English version of the Pangu1.1 Mac version
1. include Englishcompatible.
2. Optimize the file size.
3. settle the boot loop bug.
5. include online self verification
PanGu 1.1 Mac version-preparations to jailbreak with Mac version
- Back up your iDevice with itunes
- USB Cable for the connection
- will requires 30 minutes to complete the jailbreak process
- A working Pc windows ( XP minimum ) or Mac OS X
step guide to jailbreak the Mac version with Pangu 1.1
- download Pangu1.1 Mac version to the computer
- then plug in the device to the Pc
- click twice on the Pangu_v1.1.dmg file
- now You will appear a new window pops up and it will available the Pangu app and click on the Pangu app.
- next to that click ‘Jailbreak’ to launch the process
- please follow the on screen guidelines now.Change the date as 2nd June 2014
- now the software will start installing the Pangu app on the iOS device.
- now Tap on the Pangu app on your iDevice home screen to continue the jailbreak process
- stay till device to reboots few timesthen surely if you done the process successfully you will appear Cydia on your home screen
PanGu 1.1 Mac version step guide
credits going to…
Pangu download tool developed by PanGu Team