Category: iOS jailbreak
Pangu announced the release of a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2-9.3.3. The tool was only available in Chinese language help when releasing but now you are access to English version as well. So now it is time Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 that was excitedly awaited to hear. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to jailbreak iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 with the new Pangu jailbreak tool. And it is recommended update iOS 9.3.3 before turn to jailbreak, if you still not and have no specific reason to stick to an older firmware.
Because this is a Windows-only jailbreak when it announced first, you needed a PC, or a Mac with either Bootcamp or a virtual machine running Windows to jailbreak your device. But now you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with help of a Windows PC, Mac or else with Linux support.
Another thing we need to note before getting started is that this jailbreak only supports 64-bit iOS devices, so the iPhone 5 older models are officially out of support. It’s unknown if this will change in the future, but still we found no change.
The list of supported devices currently are:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2,
- iPad Pro
Those of you who have jailbroken your iOS 9.2-9.3.3 devices with the new Pangu jailbreak tool should know by now that it’s a semi-untethered jailbreak. This means you have to re-run the jailbreak tool every time you reboot your device, but it’s easier than one might think. But you may get confused if you had your previous time with a stable jailbreak like iOS 9-9.0.2.
In this piece, we’ll talk about how to reboot your semi-untethered jailbroken iOS 9.2-9.3.3 device properly so that Cydia works as expected after your device turns back on.
What is a Semi-untethered Jailbreak?
A semi-untethered jailbreak is a hybrid between an untethered jailbreak and a tethered jailbreak.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu-Jailbreak Guide
If you have one of the supported devices, have access to a Windows, Mac or Linux machine, and want to jailbreak your iOS device, then you’re going to want to follow these steps:
1) Update your iOS device to iOS 9.3.3. This is the latest jailbreakable firmware and this means you’re going to want to install it because it has all of the latest bug fixes and security features
2) Make sure to turn off Find My iPhone and to disable your passcode on the device you’re jailbreaking, then plug it into your computer with the Lightning cable
3) Make sure the computer has iTunes installed on it before proceeding; you can download it here. If you haven’t already, be sure to trust your computer from your iOS device and trust your iOS device from iTunes
4) Download the PP/Pangu jailbreak tool installer for Windows, Click below
5) Right-click on it and click Run As Administrator
6) Windows will ask you to trust the publisher. Click on the Yes button
7) Windows may also ask you to trust the app for Windows Firewall, so go ahead and Trust the connections
8) When the tool launches, click on the only button in the UI and it’ll start downloading and installing the actual jailbreak tool
9) When finished, you’ll notice a new app with the PP icon on it
10) Right-click it and choose Run As Administrator once again
11) Next, click on the Yes button when asked if the app can run on your PC
12) The jailbreak tool interface will open and attempt to discover any connected devices, so wait for a few minutes
13) Once your device is discovered, click on the green button to continue
14) The green button will begin to display a loading circle to indicate it’s working
15) After a few minutes, you will be asked for your Apple ID. Proceed at your own risk and log in, or do what we did and create a phony Apple ID to log in with. When your information is entered, click on the green button to log in (We her recommend you to have a secondary Apple ID)
16) Now wait a few minutes longer and a Pangu/PP app appears on your iOS device’s Home screen
17) You now want to go to your Settings app (not the Pangu/PP app), and navigate to General > Device Management
18) Tap on the profile that appears here, and then tap on the blue Trust button that appears with your email address.
19) In the pop-up prompt, tap on the red Trust button, and then go to your Home screen after you’ve successfully trusted the profile.
20) Next, you want to launch the Pangu/PP app that was on your Home screen. You will be prompted to allow push notifications. Make sure to allow them by tapping on the OK button
21) Next, tap on the circle in the app, and then it will turn into a line of text
22) Now, lock your device by pressing your sleep button once. After a few moments, you should see a notification appear
23) After a few seconds, you should also see a prompt for your device’s storage getting full. This is normal, and indicates Cydia is being installed. You can unlock your device and re-launch the Pangu/PP app and you should see it trying to install Cydia.
24) Your device should automatically reboot itself a few moments after, and when it turns back on, you should see Cydia on your Home screen
25) Launch Cydia, and it will re-load data and prepare the filesystem as it typically always does when you jailbreak your device
Congratulations on successfully done jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on your iDevice. So start playing all your favorites with new Cydia 9.3.3. And wait for more updates from Pangu 9.3.3.
2016 is a winning year for Apple, and now it is iOS 10’s time. At WWDC event started from June 13th the latest iOS 10 was unwrapped officially making the long awaited iOS crowd happy. As promised Apple has made obvious advancements in this latest iOS chapter, which let the user to gain true benefits from iOS 10 download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. A beta will be soon available for those who are signed to the program as a developer preview has almost released. This is the detailed analysis of latest iOS 10 including all you wish to know about this upcoming big release. So check to know is that what you wished with apple’s innovations.
When iOS 10 Download will be possible?
As to Apple’s ordinary release pattern, latest iOS 10 will be launched in September. Still a date isn’t confirmed, but we can largely expect iOS 10 release to hear around September together with iPhone 7 launch.
iOS 10 Download – Device Compatibility
Unlike iOS 9 came with support to all device models iOS 8 was compatible, but Apple has dropped some older device models from latest iOS 10 download list.
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and latest iPhone SE
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- 12.9 inch iPad Pro and 9.7 inch iPad Pro models
- 6th Generation iPod touch models
Ways iOS 10 Makes Your iOS Experience Better
There were many rumors on iOS 10 expected features from a considerable time with some of the leaked facts, and making most of them right Apple has confirmed iOS 10 feature at WWDC event. At a glance iOS 10 is a successor to current iOS 9, so below are some of the key features we can expect from iOS 10 release around September.
- Redesigned lock screen with easy accessibility to some functions
- Amazing features to Message app
- Raise to wake feature
- New Widgets screen
- More supportive features to 3D touch
- Redesigned control center
- Siri SDK for more Siri support for apps
- Digital touch feature in Message app
- Improvements to Apple music
- Apple photo app with useful features
- Smarter keyboard for quick typing
- Advanced Map support
- Option to hide or delete stock apps in iOS
- Apple pay enhancements and more
iOS 10 Beta Release
As announced at WWDC a developer preview of iOS 10 is now available for developers, who are signed to Apple’s developer program are now open to previews of Apple upcoming operating system versions like iOS 10, watchOS 3, tvOS 10 and macOS.
As Apple confirmed, iOS 10 beta for public beta testers will be released in July, but a date isn’t confirmed yet. If you are interested in testing iOS 10 latest software version, visit official Apple beta testing website to sign up to the program which will access users to iOS 10 beta public testing where you can participate in shaping the next iOS version.
iOS 10 Jailbreak Hopes
iOS 10 download on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will make your iDevice not second to a jailbreaker, but that will not satisfy Cydia fans. However there aren’t much to say about iOS 10 jailbreak as Apple still keeps iOS 10 security feature unexposed to the public. So jailbreak developers like Pangu and TaiG will have to wait for few more time to start working with iOS 10 jailbreak, probably beta testing starting with July will be a point to look for jailbreak possibilities of iOS 10, but this time it will definitely be a tougher job for developers as Apple has highly increased security of iOS 10. So keep reading, to grab all the updates from iOS 10 download and jailbreak.