Blackgeektuto has developed and distributed the latest geekn0w 2.9.1 for the iPhone4 users. As always this newly released geeksn0w2.9.1 update is compatible only with iPhone4 A4 devices. Download geeksn0w 2.9.1 jailbreak to jailbreak iOs 7.1 in semi untethered condition. Geeksn0w jailbreak tool released with bundled cydia 1.1.12 and fix minor bug errors. You can download geeksn0w 2.9.1 jailbreak tool from our direct download links below. Here I remind again that this latest geeksn0w 2.9.1 update only supports for iphone4 devices.
Download Geeksn0w 2.9.1 jailbreak for Windows not for Mac. But don’t take any risk as Mac users also can have a semi tethered jailbreak to their ios7.1 version with sn0wbreak jailbreak tool.
Requirements to jailbreak geeksn0w
- Download the geeksn0w tool.
- iOS 7.1 firmware to the device
- iTunes latest versions must be installed
- Microsoft .NET Framework
Step guide to jailbreak geeksn0w2.9.1
1st step: you have to install all the software packages I mentioned in requirements
2nd step: download geeksnow version run as admin
3rd step: using an USB cable join the device to the computer
4th step: then you have to enter into DFU mode
5th step: next click on ‘jailbreak’ and allow it to complete the jailbreak process by itself
watch the video guide on jailbreak geeksn0w2.9.1
Credits going to
Credits for geeksn0w jailbreak developers
- Geeksnow Download tool developed by Black Geek (@blackgeektuto)
– Andrea Bentivegna (me) for GeekSn0w
– George Hotz (geohot) for limera1n bootrom exploit
– Winocom for opensn0w
– Smolk1984 for updated “opensn0w.conf” file for opensn0w
– mfstguy and DevBug for SSH_Ramdisk tool
– Savi0r for the website